Good things don’t come easy




My name is Jhon Lyod De Guzman. I am already 19 years old , I live in Montalban Rizal. First year College in Colegio De Montalban , BSIT student. I am interested learning about technical theory, networking, programming and computer hardware. We have seven members in the family icluding me and my mother and father.

For me as a Student who have long term life and career goals see college as one step towards achieving my goals. This can set a purpose and a direction for me .It can increase just like student like me day to day and semester to semester motivation because I see each course is part of a greater whole that will help me in the future.




   
Bikes are my hobby. Motorbikes were always something fantastic for me. The first thing that I would like to tell you is how I became interested in motorbikes. My interest started at the age of 10 and then when I was given my first motorbike age of 18 from my Brother and I used to ride about on my field at the back of my house. Ever since then I have been brought up around motorbikes.

My bike is something special for me because I can spend with it really nice time. It is something as relaxing for me to ride a bike and I enjoy it very much. Motorbike testify about the owner therefore I have always clean and maintenance my bike. 








And also Basketball is my favorite hobby of all time! I got involved in basketball because I was interested in the sport and I started playing it everyday. Basketball is a great way of exercise and a great way to have fun with friends and possibly make some new ones. I love to watch and play the game, basketball is a very entertaining sport and can be played by anyone. Basketball has many negative and positive things about it based on my opinion. Basketball is known as a good pastime in many people’s eyes but can also be seen as a passion for many others.

Basketball in my opinion the best thing I can do with my friends to have fun while burning a few calories. I see basketball as fun and easy way to have fun rather than sitting on the couch all day playing video games or watching television. One reason I love basketball is because you need only yourself to play the game or, you can play with teammates.

























Comments